- We believe and stress on the overall personality development of the students to make them unique and successful Optometrist. Many steps are taken by us to achieve this goal. English classes are conducted to improve their communication skills. Computer rules the world and so computer science is taught to all students.
- Our College gives the students an opportunity to develop particular skills and exhibit their non-academic abilities. This Extra – Curricular Activities complement the curricular activities and groom the students in the “Art of living and working together.”
- Indoor games, debates, Journal Discussions, Seminars, Research Projects are a part of their curriculum.
- Annual day, Sports day, Fresher’s day, Cultural events, Festival celebrations are conducted every year. It creates a ground for all students to get together and explore their talents.
- College day and Sports day enable the students to relax mentally and show their brilliance in fields other than studies. Once in a year we take the students on an excursion.
- Feedback regarding the classes, lectures, are sought regularly from the students, so that appropriate action can be taken.
- Group Discussions regarding Optometry subjects and other general topics are conducted regularly, which will train the students to voice their views without any reservations.
- Seminars are conducted regularly by students which will improve their knowledge about the subject and at the same time help them overcome their fear in communicating authentically, which is the most important criteria for their success as a good Optometrist.